Aerial & Underground Utility Engineering
You benefit from our 34+ years experience. Every aspect of the project is managed for you.
At completion, you get the keys to a fully functional high-speed network capable of delivering anything at any speed.
- Identify and file permits for easement regulations/pole permit requirements.
- Prepare final engineering detail for Local Utility & Local DPW Engineer.
- Determine design sag and tension requirements.
- Determine Pole loading calculations.
- Provide State Licensed Professional Engineering sign-off of required NESC wind, sag and load calculations.
- Acquire Pole Attachment Agreements.
- Call in Diggers Hotline locates to document all public existing utilities.
- Field inspection of existing public and private utilities.
- Site surveys to identify interior piping requirements.
- Acquire Street Right-of-Way/Occupancy Permits.
- Acquire Railroad Crossing/Occupancy Permits.
- Create multi-color scaled 24" x 36" CAD prints.
- Prepare Labor Technical Specification and Bidding Documents.
- Prepare Material Technical Specification and Bidding Documents.
- Prepare public bid notice.
- Conduct pre-bid contractor walk through.
- Conduct public bid opening at client site.
- Develop project schedule.
- Provide project management services through project completion.
- Provide weekly client updates.